Friday, May 6, 2016

Gluten Free Apple Cake recipe

I tried looking online for a simple Gluten Free Apple Cake recipe but I couldn't find one that suited what I was looking for. So I made one up. This recipe uses Old Reed's Mill Gluten Free Flour, but I am sure you can use any gluten free flour or regular flour.

Gluten Free Apple Cake

2 cup gluten free flour
1 cup sugar
½ cup butter
½ cup vegetable oil (can also use olive oil)
2 tablespoons Baking Powder
2 tablespoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
¼ tablespoon salt
¾ cups water
4 large apples peeled and diced

Mix all ingredients well. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake in preheated 350° oven for 25 minutes.

This tastes great as is or you can add a caramel icing.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Rayne Storm's Musings.